Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Creative Control

Yea, so I'm still on this relaunch buzz and pretty happy in the fact that this is my journey...which equates to my time, my plan and my passion which equals to: I have total and complete creative control over absolutely everything.

That being said, I've made the decision to still relaunch with my site and a trunk show in the next month or so, but to push the online store component back a few months. Why? Because I have control. I mean I am doing this without a loan from a bank so I'm not pushed to make money out the gate (although that would be nice, right)?

Anyway, its off to make and create some items for the trunk show. Sneak Peak of some of my handcrafted pieces below and as you may or may not know...photos taken by me and the property of me, you MUST ask permission before using in any way, shape, form or fashion.






Beaded charm bracelet




These necklaces were actually gifts, but I' m sure to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment