Friday, May 21, 2010

I haven't posted, it seems, in forever - so I'm back to update you on what's going on! So much, oh my goodness, where do I begin. On the day of my relaunch trunk show, the heavens opened up and God let us have it. I mean, I've never seen that much rain in one day. Some of my regular customers couldn't make it, but that's ok cause the ones who did come, spent well, namean (know what I mean).

I'm still working on the online store, logistics and supply chain management are just not my thing. Even though it's an extremely small business, I don't want to overwhelm myself with something I need to know more about. Many tend to think its just a matter of taking orders and mailing and while that may be true, there's so much more to it than that. Just give me time, I'll get there.

I do have alot going right now, including being the fashion editor for a new online magazine that a friend of mine is starting. Ya'll know I'm just elated about that cause I love fashion! But oh my, its been a lot of work. Yet it hasn't felt like work, cause I enjoy it so much. I'm just grateful that God is opening up doors for me, but why am I surprised, I asked him to enlarge my territory and he's doing just that.

Yea, I'm still working on growing my business, I'll be always doing that, but I've taken a few steps to the side to learn something new in the industry I desire to flourish in ...fashion! Yes I am a single mother who makes time for my daughter in spite of all I have to do, I still work full time at the University of Memphis, I am a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters, I still work with the youth at church, yea I'm just everywhere, but I pray for strength and God daily delivers.

Check out the pics from the trunk show on the site and be sure to book yours soon. Remember the host receives a substantial discount on select pieces and maybe even something free!
Love Ya!
Kim































No comments:

Post a Comment