Saturday, November 26, 2011

Intern (Only for a Week)

Hey Ya'll!!!

I've been asked my a fellow blogger to present at her All Day Natural: Winters Retreat and I need a little help.  Just someone to lookover my presentation as I work and add or takeaway as needed.  It always helps to have a second set of eyes.  I'm also setting up shop at the event and my presentation is set to begin at 2:30, so I'll  need the intern to be present  from about 2 pm -3 pm to assist at my table.  The other work will be done via email and phone.

This is a great opportunity for a college student or for someone looking to learn a little more about the fashion industry, or both!  Not to mention, it's a great resume builder.  This is an unpaid position, but I'm throwing in some free Urban Chocolate merchandise. 

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, email your resume or statement of interest to urbanchocolate@live.com by 5:00 p.m.,Tuesday, November 29th.  I'll make my decision and email the selected individual Tuesday night.  You can visit the All Day Natural blog at www.alldaynatural.com to find out more about the event.  Oh yeah, if it helps any, my presentation title is Shop Your Closet: Update Your Style on a Budget.  So if you've got great ideas and natural style, you'll find this intern opp a breeze.

Thanks a mill!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment