Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Master Cleanse - Day 3 / Today's Benefit - Acceptance

Hey ya'll. This post will be short cause I am tired. At the end of day 3 and I am so ready to get in the B-E-D. Today was a little tough, more so because I went to bed late last night trying to figure out this video camera. Still haven't got it yet, but soon I hope. I must say the toughest part of all is picking up my daughter from my parents house after work...ya'll know my daddy can throw down in the kitchen. I mean I went over there this morning to drop off their carpet shampooer and the man was frying salmon croquettes. C'mon daddy, seriously? So getting out of that house unscathed is yet another miracle-kind of like the no caffeine deal.

Anyway, I've been looking at a lot of youtube videos and reading reviews by people who are trying and have tried the detox and I've read that around days 3-5, the effect of the toxins being released begins to rear it's ugly head, mentally and physically. Well I don't believe that has happened yet, but believe me, I will tell you when it does. I'm hating that I'm not able or at least not choosing to workout. I just really don't want to expel more energy than necessary. To do so would mean I would have to find creative ways to take in more calories and I refuse to veer from the plan.

Today's benefit - I feel more in tune to my thoughts. I find myself feeling an emotion, be it happy or sad, and accepting that feeling and allowing myself to be present in that feeling, rather than quickly dismissing or suppressing it and dealing with it later while I lay in the bed replaying the actions of the day. Like, I accept right now that I'm overworked and even though I really need to make some jewelry, burn CD's for the youth choir and draft a letter to their parents, I'm going to bed.

Good night, good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment