Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mess to Masterpiece

What I absolutely love about making jewelry and accessories is that the possibilities are endless. Allow me to show you just a portion of the mess I call my workspace...

Yea it's all a big mess until I put some thought, time and energy into it and it becomes somewhat of a masterpiece.

I will one day turn this passion into a full-time endeavor, which is my long-term goal. Some days, I get tired of working the 9-5 and my mind so vividly transports me to my storefront boutique. But, not now. Just not my time. Plus, my full time is pretty cool. I work with and around people who want to change the world, social workers. Not to mention, the Division of Social Work and the School of Urban Affairs and Public Policy is growing and I know God has me positioned right where he wants me.
Alright, I need some Bible time tonight.
Good night, good people.





No comments:

Post a Comment