Thursday, July 21, 2011

Seriously, Kim?

Like, seriously? Really, Kim? Has it been two months since you've blogged? Yea, this is how I talk to myself. Yea, it's been about two months and so much as happened. I type this entry as I sit in the conference room where my spot is located. And by my spot, I don't mean my living room or that ranch dressing stain on my right shoulder (really don't know how that got there). But by my spot, I mean my own little space, my own office, my spot where I make and sell my many accessories handcrafted, vintage and retro alike, yes the Urban Chocolate - Style Spot has officially opened!

And what I love about blogging is that, in a sense, it is my journal that I am so bold to share with the world. I guess if you can call that bold in a day in time where we deem it necessary to share with our Twitter and Facebook friends every single detail of our mundane and vain lives. But, I digress, as I am oft guilty :-/

I'm definitely progressing!

Good night, beautiful people and don't be surprised if you see a Youtube video posted tomorrow. I know I talked about doing it some months ago, so my blog tells me, but it's a must I now cross that threshold. Oh yeah and another thing I need to bookmark on this date, an organization for girls ages 12-15...

No comments:

Post a Comment