Friday, July 29, 2011

Youth Empowerment

Hey Ya’ll!

One step closer to getting an assistant. A couple more interviews and I should have someone chosen as soon as tomorrow! So excited cause I need to be released to get these designs outta my head. Not what my post is about today though, but thought I would share it anyway.

Today, I want to introduce you to Brittany. Brittany is a teenager from my church who’s taken an interest in making jewelry. She probably just started crafting this year and she has already matured to working with different materials. I offered her the opportunity to sell her pieces in my spot and last night she brought me six pairs of feather earrings! I am proud to announce that yesterday, Brittany made her first sell! It was a full and beautiful caramel /white combo similar to these:

I am proud of Brittany and will be working closely with her to build her brand! Hmmm, I think I see where this is going…





Enjoy a few more pieces from Brittany and be sure to stop by the Urban Chocolate - Style Spot.

4466 Elvis Presley - Suite 260

Memphis, TN 38116

901-463-0697


















No comments:

Post a Comment