Monday, August 29, 2011

FreeStyle & Stuff

Ok, so I'm still trying to find a blog design that really suites me, so let me apologize in advance if my page design seems so schizophrenic. I'm not quite feeling this minimalist look, but it works for now.

Just thought about this like about 30minutes ago. One of my soul's desire, i.e. passions in life, is to inspire you to feel confident in your personal style choices and not feel so pushed by pop culture to dress a certain way.

I am 100% certain that because some of us are too busy chasing and admiring what everybody else is wearing, we underestimate the potential of the clothes and accessories we already own. I too, have been guilty of such nonsense. So when I find myself totally smitten by a jacket or a top worn by an infamous trendsetter, I am immediately called back to my senses and recognize that I have a million jackets and tops refuse to fall prey to following what someone else has deemed as popular.

So I want to help you achieve what I call Self-Celebrity Status with a new campaign titled FreeStyle. FreeStyle is a free, one-on-one styling consultation. The styling client or volunteer must allow me to document the consultation(s) via Blogger, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. Plus the client will receive a gift in return! Styling consultations are never one size fits all. Some clients prefer I come to them, they openly allow me full access to their closets. Others prefer to bring their favorite pieces to me. Nevertheless, all consultations start with a phone call. So if you're interested in being one of my first FreeStyle clients, give me a call at 901-463-0697. I plan on completing my first client by the 15th of this month and continuing maybe twice a month thereafter.

And a few more updates:

* Take a look at my new video! I'll soon be posting how to's, DIY's and styling tips. Click HERE for that.

* New contest and your opportunity to win a $40.00 gift certificate! Simply refer a friend who visits the Style Spot this week. The person who refers the most friends, wins. Scroll down to the previous post for details

* Celebrate Sisterhood with me this Saturday. Click HERE for details on this event.

* Sign up for your free newsletter! I sent an awesome coupon in the last one, so if you haven't signed up, you might want to go ahead and do that. Click HERE for the sign-up link.


Thanks ya'll for taking time out to see what Urban Chocolate has been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment