Saturday, August 6, 2011

Harem Pants...A Better View

Ok, last night, I thought I would quickly put together a look using the harem pants made by Jocelin as my inspiration. I first leaned towards my favorite collab: a screen print tee, boyfriend cardigan and strappy flat sandals, but I wasn't quite feeling the dress down. I think it's cause I dress down every day to come to the spot, plus I slick wanted to put on some heels.

I opted instead for a white Old Navy button down and a sexy lace-up heel from Style Junkie.
Gold-tone bracelets courtesy of my mom.
Got these from my mom about 8 years ago...sure she isn't missing them.

Plus a kente-wrapped, square fabric bracelet


Necklace made by local jewelry designer, David Quarles.
He was one of the participants in last year's, Indie Crowd Market.

More, more and more bracelets (yep, all on one hand)...a few Ma-Di 7 Art word bracelets, vintage silver-toned cuff that is currently turning gold (love it when my jewelry tarnishes), some color mini bangles, charm bracelet from Charlotte Russe, and vintage button rings.


Gold-tone bracelets courtesy of my mom. Took these from her over 8 years ago...sure she doesn't miss em.
Absolutely love these pants!!!!

And thanks to my mom for being the last minute photographer and my Maddie for assisting as the creative director on a couple of shots. If you're reading this, please be sure to read the post below for more information about the young lady who made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment