Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Do & Counterculture Stuff


Quick Pics of the new do!  You can say it's a honey blonde, but the actual name is Creme Soda by Jazzing.  It's the shortest it's ever been and something for me to get used to, but so far I can dig it.  What I absolutely love the most is how much more my makeup stands out.  Can't wait to sport a pink or red lip...



Just to show that there is seldom anything new under the sun in fashion.
Almost all the pieces I'm wearing are at least 2 years old.

 Blazer: About 4 years old, bought before the name change @ Goldsmith's
Blouse: Caught on sale for about $5 @ Ashley Stuart about 2 years ago
Leggings: Ashley Stuart about 2 years ago.  My favorite leggings because they're
thick and give great support,  absolute necessity if wearing a short top.
Shoes: Guess purchased from TJ Maxx or Marshalls about 3 years ago.
Accessories:  All available @ Urban Chocolate!  Vintage necklace ($4), vintage inspired aviators ($4), fabric wrapped bracelets ($3-$4), 
NEW! wooden deco post earrings ($4-$5),
arm full of charm...mini bangles (sold out but restocking soon) 
and a million stretch word bracelets ($2-$4). 

This is a great week to stop by Urban Chocolate as I present Counterculture Stuff!  Why Counterculture Stuff?  Because I am absolutely geeked about providing my customers and clients with pieces that they will not find worn by the average so called fashionable woman. I am convinced that in order for Memphis to ever be considered a fashionable city (which may never happen in my lifetime, but it is more than possible), we've got to learn how to trust our own style and stop depending on the media and celebrities to dictate our fashion

Almost all the accessories pictured will be on sale, plus I'll be selling pieces from my own personal wardrobe that have never been worn or are gently worn  (size 14/16), 
vintage pieces used inphotoshoots (sizes 0-8) 
and all kinds of stuff!

Counterculture Stuff @ Urban Chocolate
Jan 25 - Jan 27
4p - 7p
4466 Elvis Presley - Suite 260 in Whitehaven

Hope to see u there!




No comments:

Post a Comment