Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Money Have I None, Style I've Got Plenty

Good Morning, Beautiful People!

Today will be busy for me as it's the first day of Counterculture Stuff (3day Sale), so I'll shall type this post real quick-like.  I've been asked lately to post more pics of my daily outfits, I had someone to tell me that she was inspired by the fact that I don't push the latest trends or high fashion names with unheard of, astronomical prices.  I mean, if I had money, I'm sure I could buy style  But lots of money have I none, style I've got plenty!  Plus ya'll know I'm big on shopping your own closet when it comes to looking fly, dope and hella stylish.  Last night I attended a watch party for President Obama's State of the Union Address.  I'll tell you more about that soon, but here's the look:

 Fave Denim Jacket (about 8 years old??, can't exactly recall but it's old) from Wal-Mart
White Blouse ( about 3 years old) Old Navy...a great place to shop staples and neutral tones (black pants, white shirts, etc).  Gray wifebeater underneath because the shirt is sheer, Hanes of course.  Every and I mean every woman on this earth, should own a white, gray, and black wifebeater-like, no sleeve tee.  They come in awesome handiness.
Gray Leggings (about two years old) Ashley Stuart
Brown Boots (about three years old) by Kenzie, bought @ Half of Half (a store I love)
Infinity Scarf (about a year old). made by a good friend, Kee who has sinced moved to Nashville and I miss her much :( I'll find out if she's still selling them and let ya'll know.
Blue Bag (about a year old) My everyday bag by Nicole Lee, bought at Eye-Con Couture.
And of course accessories almighty, most available at Urban Chocolate.
Notice how I mix my silver and gold accessories, it's so 2015...go ahead and do it now, it totally expands your options






No comments:

Post a Comment