Monday, June 28, 2010

4 pounds!!!

Let me get this post in before I leave today...
  • So I bought myself a scale last night, can't believe I didn't own one before now but I guess it wasn't that important. Anyway, I've lost 4 pounds!!! I believe its because I vary my workouts between walking, tae-bo, aerobics, elliptical training and swimming. It's a little cooler outside today, so I'll prob go walking this evening and hit tae-bo in the morning. Now I may be a big-girl but I can go hard on a workout. OK, enough about that. I'll post before-after pics in a few weeks.
  • Still working on the online store. Getting pics of all my vintage/retro clutches and accessories. My ultimate goal with my business is to work for myself and no one else! Why? Creative control I have a full time now and I know I'll be here for a minute. Until then, it's building, growing and nurturing Urban Chocolate with whatever time I have...piece by piece and step by step. Let me also mention, that I do not lead a high-price, fancy, upscale lifestyle and I've learned to get by with the basics. Honestly, I do not have to make much money to support my lifestyle and I've designed it that way.
  • Prepping for the Love Nu Art Magazine release. Met with the photographer/president/publisher today to discuss some details. Not yet decided on what I will wear to the release party, which by the way, if you do not have your tickets yet, get them soon. Check us out at www.lovenuart.com for more info.
  • Youth choir was great yesterday, so shout out to all my babies. I love you all so much! You all got sooooo many compliments, but God gets the ultimate glory.

Alright, gotta get to my Maddie,

Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment