Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daily Blogger?

Can I seriously blog everyday? Great idea in theory but the actual practice is what's going to present the problem. I just need to chronicle what's going on with me cause I know God is about to do something life altering. Most of these posts will be rants and ravings in no particular order, with no beginning, no day one, no middle, no climax, no turning point, just my daily thoughts. I'm sure I'll read these later and be able to connect the dots.

As I type this I am throwing down on a bowl of this one pan casserole I quickly threw together cause #1 I was hungry and #2 I would ordinarily eat a bowl of cereal but I have no cereal. Great, right? I wish I had some cereal instead though cause I'm attempting to lose weight (which is the story of my life). Those who knew me 12 or so years ago, know that I've lost a lot of weight, maybe about 70 pounds, in my adult life. Now I'm shooting to lose 30 more.

I've learned that I've got to set a date for losing this weight cause that presents me with a challenge and I welcome challenges. I have a goal to lose 15 pounds by July 20th, which is a month from now ( I just set that goal like one minute ago) and because I told you and set it in stone on the world wide web, its got to get done. I weighed myself yesterday at the Y and brace yourselves, I am a shapely 224 pounds size 14/16. But don't be afraid, I wear it well, I just know I can wear it better at a size 10 or 12. Once I get there, I'm sure I'll want to come down more, but as I tell my daughter, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Alright, enough for tonight, I've got a grueling date with Billy Blanks at 630 in the a.m., plus I need to make or begin at least one piece of jewelry before I go to bed. Oh yeah, Ill post pics of my natural short red hair tomorrow.

Good night and God Bless, don't forget to say your prayers.

Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment