Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trunk Show Prep


I've got a trunk show next Friday and I've decided to showcase a lot more of my handcrafted pieces for this hostess. Her friends are all into clutches too and I've got tons of those of which 98% are vintage. I absolutely love vintage, pre-loved, and retro anything; 1) because you can get them at great deals, 2) things just aren't made with the same quality and craftsmanship as they were back in the day and 3) I have to, in some way, stand apart from the crowd and vintage pieces are always eye-catching.


Many of my handcrafted pieces are a mix of this and that and assembled from the extremely large collection of beads, baubles and un-fixable pieces I've amassed in the past three years. Can you believe that about a year ago I actually gave away alot of my jewelry making supplies? Crazy, right?


I'm leaving you tonight with some handcrafted and vintage pieces.
I handpainted this wooden bracelet:
Gold octagon w/ various shades of blue

Ann Taylor
Red Vintage Belt (Size SM/MED)


Vintage Cluster Clip Earrings ( These look great with short hair, matter of fact I might plan my outfit around these and rock them to the Chrisette Michelle concert this weekend)

Large ( 13 x 10) Gold Clutch...Another of my favs. This will be in my online store.

I figured out how to make a charm out of a button!

I wish my computer wasn't so slow, or I would post more pics. As you can see, at my trunk shows, I offer pieces that fit the style of any customer. Book yours today - 901.463.0697

Love Ya!

-Kim










No comments:

Post a Comment