Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whew Lord

I'm tired physically and mentally today, but I got a lot accomplished. Got in a good 25 minutes on the elliptical after work , washed my car and did my daughters hair. But I promise everything in me wanted to call it a night at 7:00. The way I see it, if I'm counting on God to do something extra-ordinary in my life, I've got to make some extra-ordinary moves and prove myself worthy.

Great news! The cover has been released for the new magazine, Love Nu Art, for which I'm the Fashion Editor and Stylist. This is really not your typical, gossip, hip-hop, beauty mag, as the Publisher/Photographer/President says "it speaks to all art forms." We're having a Premiere Issue Launch Party in July, so you know I'm already searching for THE outfit. I'll tell ya'll more about this later.






So I told ya'll I would be posting pics of my natural do. I had my daughter take a few pics of me at the library where I bought two single LP's. LL Cool J - You'll Rock and New Edition - Count Me Out. I know right, I'm such an 80's child, but I shoulda been born in the 60's, cause I'm just way before my time. I have a record player and tons of classics: Earth, Wind & Fire , Billie Holiday, Milton Brunson, Miles Davis, Shirley Caesar. I even have Michael Jackson's Thriller. Music just ain't what it used to be, but I can start a totally new blog dedicated to real music. So my there's my hair and the new additions to my collection.


Gotta go now, Maddie wants to watch a Bee Movie and I want to watch the back of these eyelids; doesn't look like I'm getting to an jewelry tonight.


Good night, good people.

Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment